Tuesday, May 3, 2016


'At six years old, I never knew a mother. I had been in and out of at least 100 foster homes. Then I met her; her laugh was contagious and her smile could light up the whole room. Her heart held so much love, compassion, and forgiveness. I didn't know at the time what it meant to be a daughter, all I knew is she made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world because she chose to love me. She picked me up when I fell down, loved me when I was unlovable and taught me what it meant to be a wife and mother. She was my teacher, my doctor, my monster hunter, my fairy godmother and my best friend. There are a million stories and reasons why MY mommy is the best mother and nana in the world; I wouldn't even know where to begin. They say a picture says a thousand words, well here is my mom. A thousand hugs, kisses, smiles, encouraging words, a thousand special qualities that make her absolutely amazing. ‪#‎MommysDay‬' ~Dottie R.
Many women can be mothers but it takes a heroine with special qualities to be a great mommy! Share a personal story that exemplifies what makes yourself or your mother a great mommy with #MommysDay and MAM will select their three favorite stories to win a $100 prepaid card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelly’s Story

      About Shelly Nazer     First grade for Shelly was a world full of finger painting, running on the playground, and learning how...