Sunday, October 22, 2017


See Beautiful™ is a philanthropic company with a mission to provide inspiring, ethically-sourced products that create more beautiful in the process. With every purchase, you choose which of our Humanitarian Giving Initiatives to support. Together, we are creating more beautiful in the world through empowerment, education and strategic giving initiatives. ​

See beautiful in yourself. See beautiful in others. Create more beautiful in the world.

Here is a blog post they wrote about Little Lambs Foundation for Kids & our summer service event!

http://seebeautiful.com/blog/little-lambs-foundation-of-utah

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm for giving me a loan of $350,000.00.if you need a quick loan avoid being scammed by fake lenders and apply from a genuine loan company I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after being scammed severally by these online loan lenders, I will refer the person to Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm who gave me and my family happiness, although at first I found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him 
    E-mail mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com
    Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jigsaw puzzles can improve fine motor skills and patience, making them an engaging and educational activity for kids of various age groups.

    ReplyDelete

Shelly’s Story

      About Shelly Nazer     First grade for Shelly was a world full of finger painting, running on the playground, and learning how...